Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage for sale plus a mid century ash tray

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_430xN.152817901.jpg

up for grabs are these adorable vintage 1940s high waisted womens shorts, with metal zipper of the side.
the measurments are waist 24 inches
hips 36 inches
crotch 3 inches
and waist to hem is 36 inches.
there are some repairable flaws, but noting too crazy just some fraying here and there.
25.00+shpping

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss 1940's said:
I cannot believe no one wants that ash tray!!! wanna make me an offer?

The ash tray is awesome, but frankly your asking price is too high. Mid-century ashtrays, unless they're extraordinary, tend to go for less on Ebay - usually $15 and very frequently less. I also think a lot of people skip them if they're not smokers - not realizing that they're awesome to use as trays for other things! I keep keys in one, jewelry in others.

I love the clothes but they're so tiny! And I'd totally covet that yellow sweater - just wish yellow was my color. The design of that thing is incredible!

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Miss 1940's said:
il_430xN.164132044.jpg

Want me to be you're shanghai Lil? because I'll be wearing this.
This is a truly unique blouse, with a wild Oriental design, it has cloth covered buttons, and buttons on the side,with a Nero collar.
The fabric is a cotton blend and the label is "Ling Sing Quality fashions.
the size is a large according to the label.
bust flat is 18 inches
20 inches from shoulder to hem
18.00 plus shpping

Gorgeous! Wouldn't fit me at all though.

I think you mean Nehru collar rather than Nero, though.

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
I don't collect mid century, so I don't know how much its going for... I see something like it at the local antique store, and I base that a little lower then what I am asking.
:)
KittyT said:
The ash tray is awesome, but frankly your asking price is too high. Mid-century ashtrays, unless they're extraordinary, tend to go for less on Ebay - usually $15 and very frequently less. I also think a lot of people skip them if they're not smokers - not realizing that they're awesome to use as trays for other things! I keep keys in one, jewelry in others.

I love the clothes but they're so tiny! And I'd totally covet that yellow sweater - just wish yellow was my color. The design of that thing is incredible!

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
bumps
Miss 1940's said:
il_430xN.152144641.jpg

This darling vintage women s 1940s suit is so Classic Hollywood, for anyone that wants to be a "Girl Friday" or Joan Crawford you should buy, and wear it with lots of Furs and Diamonds:)
The suit However has a Few flaws that can be fixed.
For one it needs to be dry cleaned,so there are a few stains on the skirt. there are 2 holes that I fixed on the Jacket, if its not to your liking no worries, I would take it to a seamstress and have her take a little bit of fabric out of the hem, and mend the issues.
The Sizes are
The jacket is 24 inch bust,
17 inches across flat from shoulder to shoulder.
shoulder to hem is 22 inches and Shoulder to hem is 22 inches
the skirt is a 24 inch waist
36 inch hips and 30 inches from waist to hem of skirt
enjoy
30.00+shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael