Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Hand Made Gent's Fair Isle by Ralph Lauren

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
THIS Gorgeous Ralph Lauren design harkens back to the 20's and 30's when the flamboyant Edward, Duke of Windsor made them so fashionable.

FORSALE135-1.jpg

One of RL's premium range of goods, this has been 'HAND KNITTED' for the company using only the finest of materials (silk; linen; cotton) and displays a lovely 'weight' to it. This jumper cost 250 (GBP) or $395 (USD), but unfortunately this Xmas present has had 'no wear' by me, due to it being far too large, and is 'as new.'
Thankfully I have a similar RL Fair Isle (which fits perfectly) that has been across the UK and the US with me and generated nothing but great remarks.

Measurements (RL describe it as XL) are:

Armpit to Armpit : 24.5 inches / 62 centimetres.
Shoulder to sleeve end: 29.5 inches / 75 cms
Back - shoulder across to shoulder: 21inches / 52 cms
Neck straight down to bottom: 26 inches / 67 cms.

PRICE: 65 (GBP) / 105 (USD).
POST: to be calculated, and will include 'signed for' (as previous items have occasionally gone astray).

PM ONLY if you want it. If this is your size, then GRAB IT.

(CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE TO SUPER SIZE)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Prioe Reduced.

£60 gbp.

This is a premium range RL product that has been 'hand knitted' using the finest materials - if you want just 'one' Fair Isle for that 30's/40's look, then 'this' is it, at a giveaway price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo