Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Leather Jacket forum

bfrench

Familiar Face
Hi, Folks,

For any who are seeking more information on vintage leather jackets with a bias toward WWII flight jackets you may be interested in joining the Vintage Leather Jacket forum at the url below.

www.vintageleatherjackets.org

All you need is a user name and a valid email address.

Approval is done manually, usually by me, and most of the time is activated within the same day.

To the site Administrator here, I hope I haven't stepped on your toes by offering our forum address to your members.

Thanks,

Bill French

Windsock

A-List Customer
Highly recommended for when too much is not enough. To have a well rounded education one must not limit the study of Jacketology...!

nickgp

New in Town
Hi, Folks,

For any who are seeking more information on vintage leather jackets with a bias toward WWII flight jackets you may be interested in joining the Vintage Leather Jacket forum at the url below.

Approval is done manually, usually by me, and most of the time is activated within the same day.

To the site Administrator here, I hope I haven't stepped on your toes by offering our forum address to your members.

Thanks,

Bill French
absolutely the best site for leather flight jackets-not enough people are aware of the diverse and awesome beauty of these jackets- Nick Lagrega

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
I thought it a bit poncy as they don't want the free type of email pages such as G mail and Yahoo etc. Why, anyone know?

mihai

A-List Customer
Hi, Folks,

Thanks,

Bill French

As @rocketeer says I tried to register also and I hit this limitation. Sorry man, but I won't go an extra mile to get a paid email address just for a hobby forum. There are better/newer methods out there to filter bot users/fake accounts.

nickgp

New in Town
Hi, Folks,

Thanks,

Bill French
Both Fedora Lounge and Vintage Leather Jackets are awesome sites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko