Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Men's and Wmoen's Jewelry

SMP

New in Town
I have a great deal of men's cufflinks, accessories and vintage watches, as well as women's vintage jewelry from the 20's to today. If you are interested please e-mail me at smpeterson88@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send pictures and descriptions.

SMP

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
There are quite a few folks here who would probably be interested.

But in all honesty, you'll have more luck if you post photos of the items here in this thread. I think a lot of folks may not be willing to email a brand new member from private email accounts.

carter

I'll Lock Up
The best route would be to provide a link to a website where the items can be viewed or to post pictures of the items in Classifieds.

SMP

New in Town
Vintage for sale

Wagner watch, excellent working order, manual wind, from the 60s-$140
Seeland watch, Swiss made, manual wind, good working order 10K rolled gold top-$100
Early silver wristwatch form early 20Th cent. great working order, Brooks Brothers band-$225
Illinois Chieftain, this is a very fine and rare American wristwatch. Very few of these left in circulation. It keeps excellent time and is a beauty. One of the first watches with luminous hands. This is from the 1920s and was made at the height of great American watch making. 14K gold filled case in great condition.-$1400
Rolex GMT Master in excellent working condition. A very heavy watch, but a classic. -$3500

Presidential seal cuff links, genuine not reproductions.$125
Congressional cuff links from the 1960s-$60
Flat gold-$40
Green stone-$35
Small ovals-$30
British regimental links-$50

Pearl (pearls appear genuine) wishbone pin- $30
Large bow rhinestone broach no stones missing-$85
Christian Dior rhinestone and blue topaz in gold plate setting-$100
Cultured pearl and gold plate earrings-$40
Rhinestone rectangle earrings-$45
Earring and bracelet set, new old stock, wonderful set-$100
Maravella pearl earrings-$40

All earrings are clip, except the Dior.
Let me know if you are interested, need more information or additional pictures of any items.

Here is my Flickr page link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smp88/

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Wow, nice stuff! I adore that bracelet and earrings set but a bit too rich for my blood. Is it signed?

Yeah, unless it's an extraordinary/rare piece that's signed, costume jewelry just isn't usually worth that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner