Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage neon signs

How is the heel / the recovery going?
It is going well, thank you. The pain is less and not as often.
I am now able to practice standing on the injured foot and walking or regaining a natural gait. It is awkward, disconcerting, and exciting to finally be able to put weight on the foot. I still wear a protective boot and roll around on a knee scooter. The kids and staff at school are helpful although I get around pretty well. Still, I am ready to get back on my feet. Mowing the lawn is obnoxious while on a knee scooter. The doctor says I have another three to five months in this process before I am back to as close to normal as I can be. I am so ready.
:D

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
It is going well, thank you. The pain is less and not as often.
I am now able to practice standing on the injured foot and walking or regaining a natural gait. It is awkward, disconcerting, and exciting to finally be able to put weight on the foot. I still wear a protective boot and roll around on a knee scooter. The kids and staff at school are helpful although I get around pretty well. Still, I am ready to get back on my feet. Mowing the lawn is obnoxious while on a knee scooter. The doctor says I have another three to five months in this process before I am back to as close to normal as I can be. I am so ready.

TOC why are you mowing the lawn in Feb?
More important why do it ? Can somebody
else do it?
btw: I also have 3 to 5 months before I'm
back on my feet.

BA94D427-EB41-4B97-A37E-FAFF5992F030.jpeg

TOC why are you mowing the lawn in Feb?
More important why do it ? Can somebody
else do it?
btw: I also have 3 to 5 months before I'm
back on my feet.

View attachment 156880
We get enough sun along with the rain and then the grass really grows. Lady ToE volunteered to mow. Others have volunteered to do so as well. Or I could pay someone to do it, but I didn’t really consider doing that. I enjoy being outside and I knew that I would feel good being productive so I did it.
Good luck on your rehabbing 2jakes. I would rather be in my boat than your boat anytime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko