Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Photos of Leather Jackets

Griemersma

One of the Regulars
Some more:
007.jpg
8a13126u.jpg
8c24323u.jpg
8c18779u.jpg
MQSCAPMZSWECAB4891YCAF203NGCA9U184NCA80W6W5CAP9PWT2CAA5FAJ7CAISBN3TCAL1KDN3CA6XS423CASOLVQJCAM4J.jpg
UIZCA852P80CAMK97CMCAYPVE7GCAFDRMPCCA1K0AA7CAJLJ2CVCAT46PWXCA2SS52VCAMR5X0HCAKDKKF3CA4WZF0OCALUM.jpg

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
That's a great picture devilish - those trousers really are the business! Does anyone know if these are still made anywhere, or is it just a case of trawling charity (thrift) shops to find them?

If you try Old Town (Holt, Norfolk http://www.old-town.co.uk) they have a variety of similarly-styled trousers. I have several pairs: High Rise, Vauxhalls and Dreadnoughts (along with waistcoats and jackets) and I swear by them for everyday wear - extremely well tailored.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Mid 1930s

Fan shaped Talon zipper with grommet

Zipper only extends 3/4 of the way up, with the top doing up with buttons and loops, similar to sport shirts of the period.

And cool and unusual shoes on both of them

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
BK: the kilt and leather jacket combination makes me think of the modern/traditional combination that gets pushed by shops in Glasgow (kilt, leather jkt, t-shirt etc) but which you never actually see anyone wearing.

Like the J-P Gaultier leather kilts. A nice idea and a good attempt to get men wearing something other than trousers, but fell flat on its face.

I'm not a fan of the modern trend for a kilt with big worker boots, kilt socks and laced-front shirt, but at least it's a break away from the bloody silly costumes the hated English designed for their romanticised "Highlander".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk