Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Royal Stetson Fedora 7 3/8 w/ box

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice vintage Royal Stetson fedora in size 7 3/8. Brim is 2 7/8 and is a triple stitched over welt. Color of felt is a grey sage with a contrasting 1 3/4 crown ribbon and wind cord. Ops tag attached along with size tag. Open crown is nearly 6". Hat is Excellent to near MINT condition. Really an exceptional piece of hat history here. Sweat is pliable and in excellent condition. Liner has plastic protector over logo. There are No stains or moth issues . Comes with oval Stetson hat box with insert.
Asking 395.

Last edited:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Lovely! And with a different OPS tag than what normally appears on the board. Is the OPS tag sewn in? Does it sat Stetson on it?

A

bond

Thanks for comments guys. Aaron tag is adhered to sweat and there is no Stetson name on it .
Also measures 8 x 6 3/4

tommyK

One Too Many
This hat is in the range of my favorite dimensions and a great color combo. If I thought I could stretch it a whole size up without damaging it (I'm a 7 1/2 or 8 1/4 by 6 3/4) I'd be in. I'm afraid of harming a hat this beautiful and rare.

Last edited:

bond

Thanks T, I can sympathize with your thoughts about the hat, but I wouldn't reccomend stretching this one.
Thanks

Steve e boy

New in Town
Hi, interested in buying your hat,

Nice vintage Royal Stetson fedora in size 7 3/8. Brim is 2 7/8 and is a triple stitched over welt. Color of felt is a grey sage with a contrasting 1 3/4 crown ribbon and wind cord. Ops tag attached along with size tag. Open crown is nearly 6". Hat is Excellent to near MINT condition. Really an exceptional piece of hat history here. Sweat is pliable and in excellent condition. Liner has plastic protector over logo. There are No stains or moth issues . Comes with oval Stetson hat box with insert.
Asking 395.

Hi,
I'm interested in buying your hat. I live in Canberra Australia and love vintage Stetsons but have trouble finding them here.
Willing to pay asking price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles