Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE ROYAL STETSON WITH ANTIQUE BOX

Razzman

One Too Many

I'm reluctantly going to part with this Vintage Royal Stetson. It's a beautiful Mocha Brown with an Olive green ribbon and matching brim binding. The hat has little or no wear. Wonderful condition. Sweatband is soft and subtle. The antique Stetson Hat box is in very good condition. A few scuffs but very minimal wear. PM with any questions or interest.

Size: 7 1/4 Original size tag attached. Also has an original price tag.
Color: Mocha
Brim: 2 7/16"
Ribbon: 5/8"
Matching brim ribbon 3/16"
Leather sweatband: 1 13/16"
Crown: 4 3/4" Front and 4" Rear
Sweatband is embossed with John B. Stetson Company Royal Stetson & on the opposite side: M. Walter Gross Hatter/Haberdasher 3843 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

Razzman

One Too Many
This beautiful vintage STETSON fedora is still available. The antique hat box does come with the hat. The hat is in perfect condition ready to wear.

ASKING $150 shipped in the CONUSA. I really don't want to list it on ebay.

Razzman

One Too Many
Anybody at all out there interested in this fine Royal Stetson fedora??? The antique box does come with it, all part of the sale package. Reasonalbe offers considered. Thanks.

barrowjh

One Too Many
Razzman - what a beautiful hat. I'm partial to taupe / green, and am still pining about being outbid on #160131443740 taupe / green Barbisio earlier this month. I already own two brown fedoras, and the price range at which I can afford to 'collect' another brown would be an insult to this hat; it is worth every penny of $150. A co-worker who sells toys on ebay told me a week ago that ebay was offering some big discounts to sellers because activity was so slow right now. My searches have turned up only about half (or less) of hats for sale the past month or so. Maybe this is just not the right time of the year; if you can, hold on to it until cooler weather returns and then try this again. I tried to click on your name to email you direct but that did not work, maybe I am too new to have that privilege.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
barrowjh said:
A co-worker who sells toys on ebay told me a week ago that ebay was offering some big discounts to sellers because activity was so slow right now.

That was my impression from the so few listings....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails