Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage shoe shine box

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

This is an old Griffin shine box, they are not really rare but are very well constructed, dove tail corners and decent hinges and a lock on the front. The wood is in excellent condition, the finish has a ton of patina on it, and it has it's share of scratches here and there from good use. The hinges are really nice and sturdy and tight, as is the lock on this. I looked all over ebay and found the average price was about $45.00 some more and some less, but most want you to pay for shipping as well. I am only asking $40.00 for this shipped anywhere in the USA. This is a very well made sturdy box, for sure. Thanks!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I can take a reasonable offer on this box, just take in consideration to ship it to you may not be cheap...but....I am always willing to work with someone on any thing I would sell here to the Lounge members!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Buy this shine box, have a nice place to store some of your goodies that no one would think to look there to find them.....keep your shoe cleaning/shine items in it, or even use it to lock up your pet hamster when it gets out of line! If I could ship it any cheaper I would lower the price but it is as low as it can get, unless you want to pick it up in person. If you want to pick this up in person I could sell it for $10.00 :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner