Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
New VS Fedora Lounge landing page

Hopefully the Banner ad will change soon to the above version. For now you can click on the banner above and access the new VS Fedora Lounge page. We will have news and videos up regularly to inform you on what is going on at Vintage Silhouettes. Art will be in Tampa Florida the end of this month. So keep at eye for more info by clicking on our "On the Block " banner.

Also I DJH is our new featured customer so visit the customer designed page to see David's favorite VS fedora's.
DJH Featured customer.
DJH_Mugshot_thumb.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Just awesome Charlie, congrats. Nice to finally see the Art-made milan. You might have to wear it indoors for a while though. Practice tip'in it with your rehab shoulder ;)

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Hey guy's Art called me last night to share the good news that he will be working with Tony from The Panama Hat company in old St. Augustine, Florida. He is traveling home today.
I will let Art tell you more soon.
qamejape.jpg

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I met him during my road trip around Florida this summer.

When I entered his shop, he saw my dualist and asked me if could have a closer look since he never saw this style.

He inquired about the hat and the hatter.

I answered his questions and gave Art's name.

He was very nice and complimented my dualist quite a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic