Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dang! This is like seeing a Family Gathering picture...the "Fedora Gang" Haha! Nothing disrespectful meant, either. We actually envy seeing Loungers getting to meet like that! It should take place so much more often. I see one thing missing on those tables...or do my glasses need fixing...no "Tennessee Sipping Liquid"!!??!!

There was plenty of that LMM , but we must maintain "plausible deniability" . What happens in Tn, stays in Tn.

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars
Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the Akubra Overload thread so I decided to put it in both!

This was an Akubra Down Under but Art overhauled it and I added a custom hatband made by an Etsy seller. Inspired by Ben Wade's hat from 3:10 to Yuma.

65a4860ef705a5a7e2345f3259b43d11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the Akubra Overload thread so I decided to put it in both!

This was an Akubra Down Under but Art overhauled it and I added a custom hatband made by an Etsy seller. Inspired by Ben Wade's hat from 3:10 to Yuma.

Worth putting in both. Killer hatband too.

philosophy101

A-List Customer

That's a real beauty. Love the way the pattern of the hatband matches the felt.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
When I first saw it my first impression was "when did I get so old?" Damn, I didn't used to look like that!!

Me too, Art! Me too! Since the maniacs here on the FL shamed me into stop dying my chin whiskers, it's like I've aged 15 years in a few weeks. I look in the mirror every morning and wonder where that young pup went... and I'm a couple decades behind you, Sir!

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112