Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes New Hat

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Mike, I have promised the last body to someone else on the lounge but I'm not 100% sure so if he doesn't take it, it's yours.

Robert..aphrodiziacs?? splain? no comprende

Gershomite

New in Town
Work of Art

Man, I thought that Art was your name, not a descriptor of the hats you produce! That is a fantastic hat; a very classy classic.

:)

Gersh

Gershomite

New in Town
Charlie has me covered at the moment, Art. But I doubt I could resist such a beautiful hat as the silhouette for too long.

:)

Gersh

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
He is a work of ART

Now now folks. Art is a dear friend, and I am lucky to have him so nearby. I rember the first time I met him...he was sucking up rain water in this vacuum that leaked into his old shop.

Just remember, he is a fanatic for quality, and I always laugh at the post he did a while ago..." I said I was G-O-O-D, ..not G-O-D" hahahahah! I spit coffee on that one!

Honestly, I love the hat! And he can fix just about anything, clean and block, etc.

You should see his vintage supplies! Oh, my!

And he KNOWS where to find stuff.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Pretty rad that you have some vintage felt bodies to make hats out of. Still would like to see some pictures of you wearing the hat so I can get a better idea of the dimentions.

That Logo Root designed suit the liner... Think you can get it silk screened into the liners like they did in the old days?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy