Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Streetstyle Thread

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^It gets even better! Check out the rhinestones:
dagens8.jpg

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
^^ I feel border-line stalkerish now, but I'm truly obsessed with this girl's blog now! Every single one of her dresses is like my dream frock. Thanks for sharing, CherryLips!
Also, according to this tumblr devoted to her, she's a "blogger for Swedish Elle, a television presenter for SVT, and PR & Press Officer for Beyond Retro".

Last edited:

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
she is lovely, I've read her blog for over 2 years I think. Sometimes her dresses are a bit too short for my personal taste, I have a real thing about 50s dresses being knee-length and not middle of the thigh, but she does always carry off her clothes brilliantly! And I've always loved her red hair.

Drappa

One Too Many
^I totally agree with you Lina. She's stunningly beautiful, but I think she would be even more so if her dresses were longer and also not so tight. I adore her dresses, but can't get over the fitting aspect.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^She says in her blog that she likes them to fit tight like a glove. I love her body, so I agree with her choice! She doesn't seem to care about a perfect fitting bustline if she loves a dress, which I can understand. She also seems to dislike ironing as much as I do!

Last edited:

rene_writer

Familiar Face
I can see why she picks the fit she does, although I personally wouldn't go that tight. She looks like she has a rather large chest like me and it is a real pain to get clothes that fit. Basically, I need a 2x over my bustline and a size 8 on my waist. So, yeah. Sometimes the bust gets squished and sometimes the waist gets lost, but if I didn't settle I wouldn't have any clothes at all. Anyway, I think she looks great and I am so jealous of her hair color.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Great article; thanks for sharing!

Apparently she has 500 dresses, and she used to have 1000 but most were lost in a fire... she shames all of us on the "how much is enough" thread! lol

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
QUOTE=RodeoRose;1225012]Great article; thanks for sharing!

Apparently she has 500 dresses, and she used to have 1000 but most were lost in a fire... she shames all of us on the "how much is enough" thread! lol[/QUOTE]

:eeek: 500! oh my goodness! Hell, I dont even own 50 dresses!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner