Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Style Shoes and Repro Lucite Bags....

Emmababy

One of the Regulars
those bags are amazing, the shoes are a liiiitle bit too outlandish for me. plus i'm clumsy and will break my ankles (again) wearing them.

Liz

Those repro lucite purses are really nice! I collect the vintage ones and have seen some not-so-attractive repros, but the ones on that site are stunning. I'd consider buying one if I didn't have so many purses already!

Twinkle

Familiar Face
misslizzy said:
I'm a total fan of MissLFire...

I have three pairs of shoes and two Lucite reproduction bags! All are fabulous.

Lovely people too - which always helps!

They are lovely.... Lynsey (Miss L Fire) is a very dear friend of mine.....

Which shoes do you have???

I haven't got round to buying the bags yet, but I've seen them and the quality is fantastic, I have several original ones (bought off ebay) and compare so well... Some modern ones I have seen are definitely lacking, but not these....

Twinkle

Familiar Face
Fleur De Guerre said:
How much do the bags cost? They are lovely.

Think they are about £60..... I know they are pretty comparable to forking out for a vintage one on e-bay. I know she has them individually hand made by a really old guy....

Give them a call, they are really helpful... Tell her Estelle recommended her... ;)

E:)

misslizzy

New in Town
I actually have three pairs of the bamboo wedges in three colourways from Summer 2006 collection to go with brown, red and blue Hawaiian dresses!

A green Lucite bag purchased last summer and a white one given me as a wedding present in December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart