Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage womens clothing and more... help a gal out

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
I have Recently found something amazing at a local Antique store, but its Quite Expensive so I am starting to sell off some of my vintage in order to Buy that Item I want. I know you are probably going to comment on the Price of Shipping, Res assured that I only send Priority shipping, and Shipping prices have gone up for the new Year. If you live in the united states we could Probably work something out.
please Private message me, I will get back to you Asap
thanks

il_570xN.206230490.jpg

il_570xN.206230545.jpg

This darling vintage 1930s 1940s Black Felt hat is amazing, and has so much detail.
There is a braid of Velour and Satin around the Crown, and ends with a Velour bow.
This Hat is Suppose to be worn on the Top or tilted on the head. Its in Amazing Shape for how old and Vintage it is.
This hat is so Hollywood High Style.
THE MEASUREMENT IS A 22'
$30.00 plus Shipping USA 8.00 overseas is 15.00
il_570xN.206227785.jpg

il_570xN.206227922.jpg

This nautical style Bathing suit and playsuit is adorable.The Its something perfect for this Summer, or a winter trip to a Warmer Climate.
I have replaced the Bust cups, but nonetheless this Item is so rare and in great shape.The Label is "Robby Len Fashions".
a Little Back story of this item is, it belonged to my Grandmother who wore it in the 1950s or the 1960's.
the measurements are
Bust is 15 inches flat
the waist is 12 inches flat
the hips are 18 inches flat
length of the garment is 26 inches from shoulder to hem
and the neckline is 14 inches across.
$40.00 plus Shipping USA 8.00 OVERSEAS 15.00

il_570xN.206223681.jpg

This darling Vintage Christian Dior of Paris,France Silk Scarf is amazing and in perfect Condition.The colors and Design of this Scarf is amazing and so High Fashion.Bright Yellow,blue Red and White.
This is something that will never go out of style,and will only get more Expensive because it is after all a Luxury High End accessory.
the Scarf is made in Paris, France and is made out of the Finest 100% silk.
the measurements are
14 inches wide and 47 inches in Length
$45.00 PLUS SHIPPING USA 8.00 OVERSEAS 15.00

il_570xN.206221886.jpg

This darling Sheer White vintage 1950s 1960s night gown Baby Doll with matching robe is perfect for your Future Honeymoon, or just to lounge around in Bed reading a Book :)
This Sheer Night is trimmed with White Lace and the Label reads "Du Barry of Paris"
THE measurements are 14 inches flat bust
the neckline is 13 inches across
the length of the nightie is 34 inches from shoulder to hem
The robe Measurements are
bust 24 inches flat
40 inches from shoulder to hem
and sleeves are 11 inches in length.
hips are full and free
$35.00 PLUS SHIPPING USA 9.00 overseas's 15.00

il_570xN.204524037.jpg

This Coat is AMAZING and Truly High Fashion of its time.This coat is in perfect Shape and Perfect for this winter.
This Evening Coat color is this amazing Bright rich Cherry Red, the material is a heavy wool, and its fully lined with Bright red Silk Satin. 3 cloth covered Buttons down the Front and Dark Brown Mink Fur around the Collar,and Great Quarter sleeves,and Side Pockets.
I can Imagine that whoever wore this coat out, would be the Bell of the ball.
the measurements are
Coat is 21 inches Flat Wide
shoulders are 16 inches flat across
39 inches flat lenght from shoulder to Hem
Dress Not included.
$75.00 plus shipping 15.00 for usa overseas's is 35.00

il_570xN.204528393.jpg

This Darling, Oriental design Sliver Brocade Evening Coat is amazing and a must have for this winter.
The colors are these amazing Slivers, and Whites and Champagnes.The Fabric is shiny rayon satin brocade with quilted nylon ivory satin lining. Quarter Sleeves and 3 cloth covered Buttons with design Detail down the Front, and side Pockets as well.This is perfect for any Fancy night out on the town this Year.
the measurements are
18 inches flat wide
40 inches flat in length from Shoulders to Hem
16 inches across flat on the shoulders
22 inches flat length sleeves
the coat is a small medium
Dress is not Included and not for sale
$45.00 shipping 10.00 overseas is 35.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
TO HELENG, I got your private message, but cannot send you a reply.
the playsuit is hi there, well I wear about a modern 4, so I think this Roughly is a Modern 6. you are talking about the blue and white playsuit/bathing suit right?

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I pm'd you about the hat. Everything is beautiful and how I wish we were the same size! I love the cherry coat.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
The check's in the virtual mail for the black hat (I think there's only hat, but it's already been a special week).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails