Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGESQUE SNAPSHOTS

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
8th AAC - Air Power Museum - Republic Airport

In the Officer's Lounge

OC-MM2.jpg

With a Beautiful P-40

MEP-40-BW.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Been waiting for this tread....

What a great escuse to show off! Love the 'P-40' shot above!

JoeAAF4x5small.jpg

Here's me done on a 4x5 and vintaged up a bit. Many people just assume it's my dad!...but it's me playing dress up again! -dixon cannon

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Indy just informed me that my brown Barnett College 3-piece is on its way. The Van Nuys Airfest is happening on 11 June, and there should be a vintage propliner or two as well as several WWII warbirds.

I need a digital camera. Any favorites? Miniature ones are out, I have large fingers. Looking to spend maybe $300 or so.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Tony in Tarzana said:
Indy just informed me that my brown Barnett College 3-piece is on its way. The Van Nuys Airfest is happening on 11 June, and there should be a vintage propliner or two as well as several WWII warbirds.

I need a digital camera. Any favorites? Miniature ones are out, I have large fingers. Looking to spend maybe $300 or so.

The Sony Mavicas that take the 3 inch mini CDs are cool. I nabbed one on ebay for 150 clams with case and battery charger. 50 more for some rewritable Sony discs, AC adapter,(not really a necessity), extra battery, and USB cable and now I'm set. Takes great pics. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner