Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vinyl record sales increasing

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Cover of the Rolling Stone Dr Hook

I only just started to collect to be honest but already my collection is getting pretty big, I started off hunting through charity shops gettind the basic Frank, Mario and even found the entire Nat King Kole for £3!
I moved up to ebay and weekender vinyl shopping gradually building up my collection, mainly getting new bands 45's at gigs and off Record Label web sites.
But I can't say I am a huge vinyl junkie but I'll say it how it is. I feel pretty darn cool putting on a record rather than a CD.

Although this is a 40's and 50's website, I find myself buying more of the Stones, Iggy and Bowie nowadays.
I even bought dr Hooks Cover of the Rolling stone a few months ago!
All vinyl is good viynl......bar cheesy pop.

Derek Cavin

One of the Regulars
Albums

Hey I still call CDs albums. A friend of mine in Dallas got me back into vinyl. Really sounds great and that sound of the needle touching the vinyl just mere seconds from the grooves is an awesome sound I forgot about. A little thump then a hiss and crackle, then music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21