Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS lids and more on ebay by same seller

Speak for yourself, Jim. I have a certificate around here somewhere that confirms my madness.

Not that anyone with a bunch of funny hats could be considered sane. [emoji3]

Well, I stand (or rather, sit) corrected.

Things/people are changing here on the Lounge....

Well, we seem to add new members, and a few old ones have dropped off since I joined ~2 yrs. ago. That's for sure. New blood brings differences, I guess.

DanO

One of the Regulars
Well, here is my newbie two cents. Some of the hats on the bay are ones who have been offered here on the lounge and did not sell. So the member will put it on the bay hoping for a bidding war that will get them more than they asked for in the first place. I mentioned something about a hat on the bay and made a lowball offer and the seller called me on the carpet as if I was impugning his "Hat Collector" credentials. Come to find out he is a lounge member and the hat had been offered here with no interest. It is not vintage,collectable,premium just a nice hat that I wanted to wear. Oh Well

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey Dan, I've often made offers on hats that I'm sure the seller thought were "lowball".

It's not the case at all, that is what I'm prepared to pay for that hat at that moment in time.

I don't see it as a problem, the seller can reject; counter offer or accept. No big deal, in any event.

There are plenty of hats out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR