Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VTG 7 1/2 Parabuntal blocked by Black Sheep Hat Works

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Hey all! Got an interesting one here- a vtg parabuntal hat I got from Black Sheep Hat Works. Size is 7 1/2.

You know those hatters and clothing brands that charge an arm and a leg for a distressed look fresh off the rack? Well THIS hat comes with that from something I call real life!

So it comes with a couple caveats- it's definitely not in perfect shape, with a small hole on top at the back and some staining. (Character?) That said, it's an insane hat- woven palm and the literally featherweight. All the weight comes from the leather band!

I've come to accept that I'm just not a straw hat guy. I'm also trying to figure out how to price this- I understand that these are rare and when in great condition, they are very, very expensive. Given how rare they are, I'd probably be looking for around $350, which will include shipping ConUS- that's going to be expensive, given that this hat is on the more fragile side. Even better, if you're located in Los Angeles, let's make a deal!

Pics below- the last one shows off the open, linen like texture of the weave and hopefully conveys how light this hat is.

LqqifVl.jpg

BI8JkLV.jpg

EmqrvOO.jpg

IvpXwSs.jpg

kEmixWf.jpg

EQufHqP.jpg

JWHjdtz.jpg

sZfDKoj.jpg

BeHdsbX.jpg

wky9jgm.jpg

bApSlUf.jpg

Forum statistics