Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Graphic Design Banner

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm looking for a Graphic Designer to custom make me a banner. Should be a quick job.

I'm broke, so I'd like to offer you something in trade. Sorry! I don't have any men's hats.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Maj.Nick Danger said:
Your mailbox is full. :( Else I would send a PM.

I'm having network problems, but managed to delete one PM before I crashed again. It's open for you, and will try to delete more PM mail throughout the day as my network connections last.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Maj.Nick Danger said:
Okay, message sent. :) Are you maybe having firewall issues? I had something happen after a Microsoft update came in. :eusa_doh: Had to call my ISP for the answer.

It's actually much more complex than that. Let's just say I'm married to my Network Aministrator and leave it at that. :eusa_doh: :D

Vintage Betty

millbrookmusic said:
Hey there ~ also couldn't send a PM but am interested if you still need the help. Here's a page with my design work on it:
http://www.myspace.com/syndesignlab

Cheers!
Daniel

Hey Millbrookmusic - I checked your site but Myspace wouldn't let me see your gallery without creating a Myspace account. Is that required or did I click on something incorrectly? I opened up some more space in my mailbox, if you want to drop me a line.

Thanks!

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou