Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Vintage Puggarees

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Back in May there was a feeding frenzy for puggarees here that I missed out on...some beautiful pugs were offered and I didn't dive in when I should have.:eusa_doh:

Now I'm in search of a vintage puggaree or two for a straw telescope hat I just purchased. Preferably colors other than white or natural, and patterns like paisleys or others would be great. If you have some puggarees you'd like to have taken off your hands, send me a PM and let's talk!

Thanks,
Steve

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
By way of bumping this thread, I'll report that I've just discovered Shushan's hats in New Orleans: http://www.shushans.com/.

I've never heard of them, and I've not seen mention of them on the FL. But they offer a variety of puggarees and pre-made hat ribbons. I've ordered a striped burgundy ribbon, with hooks like a pug, and a paisley 3-pleat pug. I'll let you know how it turns out.

But I'd still like a vintage puggaree or two, should anyone come across some they'd like to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran