Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted - Vintage Riding Breeches

draws

Practically Family
I am looking for a pair or pairs of vintage 1930s-1940s era riding breeches for a pre-WWII mounted uniform kit. Specifically, I'm looking for khaki or pinks military cavalry cut breeches (UK or US). They should be in very good (usable) condition. Some specifications are:

36" waist
15" calf
Length medium to long
Suede knee patchs
No Tears, rips or stains
Wide early vintage flare
Tie and/or button leg closures (no velcro)

Any help would be appreciated

Indyfan

New in Town
How do we communicate then? Every other forum I'm on lets me have PM capability without conditions. Can he look at my profile and get my email address or do I have to give it out on this thread?

draws

Practically Family
Indyfan said:
How do we communicate then? Every other forum I'm on lets me have PM capability without conditions. Can he look at my profile and get my email address or do I have to give it out on this thread?

First of all, you could provide me with some much need information such as waist length, inseam length and width of calf. Also would it be possible to take a photo(s) of them and post them on your reply. I think everyone would like to see them anyway. Let me know if you are having difficulty posting. I'll help guide you through the process. Best!

Indyfan

New in Town
I'm NOW past 15 post. So I should be able to do private messages . Dennis, as soon as my PM privledges are turned on I'll get back to you with details. I have to get the riding breeches out of storage and measure them.

draws

Practically Family
Indyfan said:

Indyfan, I received the jodhpurs and they are great. Fit perfectly. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran