Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Well, it's been a long, long wait!

moktabe

One of the Regulars
Around 6 or 7 months ago I saw that was, for me, the perfect pair of jeans on the RMC site.

Being a very fussy old bloke when it comes to clothes they looked, and going by the description, absolutely perfect so having ummed and ahhhed at the price decided to buy them. Clicked my size only to see the 'out of stock' sign so registered to be sent a mail when back in stock. Finally got a mail last Friday and within 2 mins they were bought and paid for so, hope they are as good as they look to me.

Seen many denim jeans makes on here and have looked at every one but nothing caught my eye enough to dive in and buy some...being Mr Fussy is a PITA :rolleyes:

Anyhow they might be with me tomorrow.
A764BBCF-CBFF-491E-B152-5ADD18FF2174_4_5005_c.jpeg

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Congratulations. I know what it’s like … when you find something you like you have to act quickly.

I’ve been waiting for IH to re-release their slub denim in the 666 cut for over a year.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glad it all worked out for you!

We don’t know that it did! He hasn’t tried them on yet! Hoping they do though.

I got a pair of rare Samurais in a very unusual denim on the basis of their stated shrinkage. The numbers seemed perfect… only they haven’t shrunk at all so I’ve had them hanging new and unworn for two years now since the initial washing.

moktabe

One of the Regulars

I got a pair of rare Samurais in a very unusual denim on the basis of their stated shrinkage. The numbers seemed perfect… only they haven’t shrunk at all so I’ve had them hanging new and unworn for two years now since the initial washing.

With a bit of luck and a following wind these should be fine. With being pre-washed as part of the treatment they state very little or no shrinkage.

I'm afraid the references re Good Wear have gone straight over my head :oops:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
With a bit of luck and a following wind these should be fine. With being pre-washed as part of the treatment they state very little or no shrinkage.

I'm afraid the references re Good Wear have gone straight over my head :oops:
The wait for a Good Wear jacket has been 5+ years.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

True, I was just congratulating him on successfully even being able to get them :p

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Around 6 or 7 months ago I saw that was, for me, the perfect pair of jeans on the RMC site.

Being a very fussy old bloke when it comes to clothes they looked, and going by the description, absolutely perfect so having ummed and ahhhed at the price decided to buy them. Clicked my size only to see the 'out of stock' sign so registered to be sent a mail when back in stock. Finally got a mail last Friday and within 2 mins they were bought and paid for so, hope they are as good as they look to me.

Seen many denim jeans makes on here and have looked at every one but nothing caught my eye enough to dive in and buy some...being Mr Fussy is a PITA :rolleyes:

Anyhow they might be with me tomorrow. View attachment 510978
so this is a factory prewashed prefaded raw denim selvedge jeans? we really come full and a half circle on this genre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner