Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Well lookie here.

roots66

One of the Regulars
I have to admit I was skeptical about having to check two separate sections, but I like the new format very much--it does make searching a breeze.

However, given this area's topic, shouldn't *this* section be dubbed the Powder Room, while the clothing/shoes/etc. stuff be called something else--the Dressing Room, perhaps, as someone else suggested? Just talking logistics here--feel free to call me a hair-splitter if ya like!

Or better yet, how 'bout calling it the Beauty Parlor?

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I love the new forum. However some of the merged threads are reaching almost 20 pages, and go a long way back. Have you checked that all the links are still active? I'd hate for a newbie to come in and read through 10 pages of outdated info before getting to something they can see/buy. That is my only worry, you're doing a marvellous job.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Thats my next task....

Have to do these things in steps. Thankfully most of the threads are not so product specific that they are links, mostly just name brand mentions.

Another thing I will be going through is editing to put parenthesis and notes when I know something is a particular country based product or say a note explaining what "Boots" is..etc....so that things are a bit clearer about where a certain product is widely available.

Hope that helps, redecorating is a messy process!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks ladies,

Miss Neecerie will be the main chick in charge of the beauty forum, as I dont know much about girlin' up :eek:

Ill be hanging over both, but I think Ill be mainly in the PR, cause I loves the clothes! Thanks ladies for your enthusiasm, and man oh man, were there a lot of threads! :p

LD

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Lady Day said:
Thanks ladies,

Miss Neecerie will be the main chick in charge of the beauty forum, as I dont know much about girlin' up :eek:

Ill be hanging over both, but I think Ill be mainly in the PR, cause I loves the clothes! Thanks ladies for your enthusiasm, and man oh man, were there a lot of threads! :p

LD

Hehe...at least for the redecorating effort!

Its just easier to pick a forum for each of us to work on the mergin', cleanin' etc....rather then two ladies trying to keep painting and wallpapering the same wall....!

All of the four Powder Room bartenders will of course be bartending in both areas, just like before.

MissHuff

A-List Customer
I sleep the past few days away in bed with a cold and THIS happens? I miss everything... I did a double take when I saw this and I'm VERY pleased to welcome this new section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy