Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Boss Engineer Boots For Sale

Horsecart66

New in Town
Wesco Custom Boss 11" Burlap Roughout Engineer Boots Size 9.5C, tan leather lined for sale.
Worn a few times out on my bike hence some gear change markings and a little indigo and other patina other wise in really good condition and just about broken in. They are missing the thin leather insoles as I took then out in order to fit and I now can't find them.
i am situated in the UK and can send courier within the UK within the selling cost. For overseas I'll need to check the cost.
These are some seriously solid boots!
Open to offers.

I have quite a few pairs of boots and I just don't wear these ones anymore so with the long wait for Wesco's these days happy to sell them on. Any questions let me know.

tempImageDOHhRN.jpg
tempImagemF5CEF.jpg
tempImagevkeDtk.jpg
tempImageetwS6T.jpg
tempImagefY6QOL.jpg

Attachments

• tempImage5ifIB4.jpg
    tempImage5ifIB4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47

Horsecart66

New in Town
BUMP

Open to offers...

Can arrange to send international if needed at cost.

So far no interest at all it seems so putting on eBay at the start of next week if nothing here by then.

Get yourselves a genuine bargain I have a jacket/boot/jeans habit to feed :)

koeney

New in Town
Hi. How do the fit in comparison? The width unsettles me to pull the trigger. But the sole seems pretty normal.
Thanks
Paul

Horsecart66

New in Town
Hi,

If it helps I own and wear a standard US 10 / UK 9 in Redwings - Iron Ranger / Logger / Moc Toe and a US 10 / UK 9 in Vans for comparison and these fit me fine (I don't have any insoles in them and they are plenty comfortable)

koeney

New in Town
Hm. I’m a 9.5E and have a Mr. Lou in 9.5 and a boss in 9E. Both fitting perfect.

Horsecart66

New in Town
Hm. I’m a 9.5E and have a Mr. Lou in 9.5 and a boss in 9E. Both fitting perfect.
Well they fit me OK and it seems I am a US10E so they won’t be too small and you can put an insole in and also wear thick socks if needed. They may be perfect!
But, I don’t know of course.
All I do know is they are a bargain

Motocann

One Too Many
Wesco Custom Boss 11" Burlap Roughout Engineer Boots Size 9.5C, tan leather lined for sale.
Worn a few times out on my bike hence some gear change markings and a little indigo and other patina other wise in really good condition and just about broken in. They are missing the thin leather insoles as I took then out in order to fit and I now can't find them.
i am situated in the UK and can send courier within the UK within the selling cost. For overseas I'll need to check the cost.
Open to offers.

I have quite a few pairs of boots and I just don't wear these ones anymore so with the long wait for Wesco's these days happy to sell them on. Any questions let me know.

View attachment 527768 View attachment 527769 View attachment 527770 View attachment 527771 View attachment 527772
Darn! Too bad they’re too big for me. Been looking for a pair of Boss.

Horsecart66

New in Town
Open to offers.

View attachment 527768 View attachment 527769 View attachment 527770 View attachment 527771 View attachment 527772
SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner