Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Mr. Lou Engineer Boots For Sale

Siddomer

New in Town
Wesco Mr. Lou Engineer Boots in size 10.5E
Brown Chromexcel Leather with Wesco Dr. Sole soles.

Gently worn with light signs of wear. Conditioned as needed with Venetian Shoe Cream. Always stored with Cedar shoe trees. Soles/ heels show very little wear. Overall great condition.

I am the second owner, bought the boots several weeks ago but I've accepted that they are not the right size for me. Original owner used for about 2-3 months before selling them. I am 11D on the bannock and wear 10.5D in most boots. These feel a little too voluminous in the toe box and I have quite a bit of heel slip. I can make them work with thick socks and the right insole but the fit still doesn't feel right to me. I'm new to engineer boots and these were my first pair so maybe I'm just not used to how engineers fit. Based on some reviews I had read it was recommended that 10.5E would be the right size for a 11D Brannock but I think a 10.5D might've worked better for me or maybe 10E. Feel free to ask for more information.

$525 plus shipping CONUS
Located in Connecticut.

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
That’s interesting cause i am 11D on brannock and when I was inquiring about Mr. Lou’s I had 10.5 E recommended to me too. I ended up buying a pair of flatheads in size 10 D. which fit fine. im new to engineers too and they take getting used too. GLWTS.

GW KY

Practically Family
Putting these back up, gorgeous boots, but too big for me at 11d brannock as well

I have other Mr. Lou in 10.5e that ft perfect, so these may be 10.5ee.

or the first owner had huge feet and really stretched the cxl?

In any case $475 shipped CONUS, perfect for an 11E or maybe a 10.5ee Brannock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana