Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested - hard work?

TheDarkKnight

New in Town
I'll be very honest for you. I ordered last year about October. Did not get my jacket until the end of March... It was a wonderful product as it was a Horsehide Raiders custom. I am very happy with it and they were very polite people. However, they were the worse customer service ever. It was hard to get a reply, they screwed up my order multiple times, they told me wrong things, among many other issues. If you want a Indy jacket then go custom as they are better then their off the rack jackets. But expect a wait of course and be sure that after a while you check up with them to see where your order is. Wested is known for their constant issues with not completing orders as requested and terrible communication. Buyer Beware!

91_Mustang

New in Town
Thanks to all for the Wested buying tips. Knowing of your experiences gives me a pretty good idea of what to expect when I do business with them in terms of quality, lead time, and communication. I appreciate all the info you have provided in this thread.

Tabasco Joe

New in Town
I was slightly disappointed in my Wested Indy Last Crusade jacket. It was quite tight in the chest and the arm length was way too long. It just fit wierd - Maybe its just me :) Also, I wasnt really impressed in the goatskin leather. I like thicker, heavier leather. Anyways I ended up selling it.

Storm

New in Town
few questions

Hi everyone i was looking to buy a custom wested jacket but after four phone calls and two e-mails i had no such luck and bought the standard size (in 38) Last Crusade/Crystal Skull Jacket instead They said US sizes in men's are the same as UK (i hope it's true) because Tobasco Joe said his doesn't fit at the chest area. I did get it in lamb I have a few questions is lamb warm? is it waterproof? is it easy to move in? and how long does it take from the processing to arriving at your house (i live in the U.S.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy