Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Indiana Jones Trouser Availabilty?

Zesko

New in Town
While the Indiana Jones Trousers (100% Wool Cavalry Twill) are still listed on the Wested site, the shopping cart returns a message to the effect that they do not ship to my destination (North Carolina, USA). Wested customer service does not reply to my inquiries regarding availability.

I can't imagine why Wested would restrict shipping to the USA. Have they abandoned that product, and Is there another source for such trousers?

Last edited:

Cuvier

One of the Regulars
I don't know if it helps, but I tried ordering a pair and didn't get any messages. I didn't submit the order though. I'm out of Texas. Maybe they don't like North Carolina?

Cuvier

One of the Regulars
Something you may want to try is clearing the cache and cookies on your web browser. Those can mess with site settings and may be why your having trouble with their site.
Otherwise it's possible they are out of stock in your size and you're receiving a generic error code. Some vendors I use have odd sites where a product will show as in stock until you start the check out process. I get weird stock messages from them as well.

Edward

Bartender
If you do get some, I'll be interested to see what you make of them. I had a couple of pairs back in 2008ish. Nice cut overall, but I found the waistband far too low and 'modern'. I'm hoping they've corrected the fit since then, as the quality was great.

Wearing them in this shot:

1676736362582.png

Not as narrow at the ankle as they might appear here - though they certainly weren't 'bags' type wide. Needed a couple more inches in the rise for my tastes, though. That was some time back, of course (photo was 2009, as memory serves), so hopefully they've changed them a bit since. I think they had played around with the spec a little for "modern wearing", but hopefully the demands of the Indy costumers will have corrected that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points