Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Leather Co. experience

IndianaStan

New in Town
Hello all, I’m a new member so this is my first time posting ever and I was wondering if any of you guys have had recent experiences with Wested Leather. I ordered a custom Raiders jacket (not the Hero) in goatskin and was told it would arrive within the next 28 days. Has anybody here (from the U.S. like me) recently ordered a custom piece? How was your experience ordering it and did it arrive on time? Normally I wouldn’t mind the wait — the anticipation is part of the fun — but I have a business trip coming up and going by the 28 working days I was told, I’d be cutting it pretty close. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think/say!
When I eventually get my jacket, I’ll be posting pics of it, showing off my first ever Wested.

davyjones007

One of the Regulars
Hello all, I’m a new member so this is my first time posting ever and I was wondering if any of you guys have had recent experiences with Wested Leather. I ordered a custom Raiders jacket (not the Hero) in goatskin and was told it would arrive within the next 28 days. Has anybody here (from the U.S. like me) recently ordered a custom piece? How was your experience ordering it and did it arrive on time? Normally I wouldn’t mind the wait — the anticipation is part of the fun — but I have a business trip coming up and going by the 28 working days I was told, I’d be cutting it pretty close. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think/say!
When I eventually get my jacket, I’ll be posting pics of it, showing off my first ever Wested.
Howdy. I have ordered two jackets from them, but that was also 20 years ago. Very good experience for me. Did your jacket arrive?

R/ David

IndianaStan

New in Town
Howdy. I have ordered two jackets from them, but that was also 20 years ago. Very good experience for me. Did your jacket arrive?

R/ David
Hello. Yes, my jacket came in a couple of weeks ago and I plan to take it on an upcoming trip so I’ll post some good shots of it there. My most recent thread from last week goes over the jacket a little and what I plan to order from Wested next.

Edward

Bartender
My last order from them was last July - one of their newer model of scratch-made Indy bags. Very nice indeed. I initially thought it might be too small (especially with that internal divider), but while it's too small for an A4 magazine, it's perfect for a novel, camera, phone, mp3 player, wallet, drink, snacks.... basically anything that you ight need to be carrying as of standard, but not big enough to allow you to load up unnecessarily. Perfect. Compared to my Brady Andare it is, of course, nowhere near as luxurious, but then it was also about 25% of the price. I'm persuaded to try one of the leather version next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21