Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whaddya think of 'Corcoran'-style jump boots?

Keep us posted and give a rundown if you get any Renault. I've been thinking about a pair for work use, cuz the price is right. I love my redwings but feel they're kinda pricy for some of the $*** I put'em through. And I'm a plumber, so when I say I put 'em through some $*** I mean I really put 'em through some $*** .

Renault

One Too Many
Will do! When I bought my iron rangers, I saved up my bucks and went and bought another pair! They are still in the box under my bed. My reasoning is everytime I find something I really like, they quit making it and I'm high and dry! LOL.

May not spend a cent. Still undecided!

Now what I would really like!!! I have a pair of those old French Double buckles that are in primo condition. Would really like new soles on them. I've heard the present lug soles crack. I've had these for several years. Not worn them much. But they haven't cracked as of yet. They are tough as steel. Suppose I could wear them till they did crack. And have em resoled then!

I kinda don't get it much of a hurry for stuff these days. Hard to keep up with what I got! ;).

I guess you like the iron rangers? I've been eyeballing those too. I've got some 877s that are about the most comfortable boots I own. Like wearing slippers. The 2nd pair I decided not to work in because they're to expensive to have to replace every few years. The Corcoran's are like 1/2 the price so it wouldn't be quite the hit, you know.
The beauty of working a trade, though, is at least they're tax deductible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters