Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

haddinsteve

New in Town
I like to listen song and i listen many song. These are mine favorite song like Don't Stop The Music , Good Girl Gone Bad , Music Of The Sun , Good Girl Gone Bad , Final Goodbye , Cold Case Love , Love You Like Love Song , When you say nothing at all , Beautiful in my eyes, Wait for You , I'll Stand , Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now , Come Away With Me.

Espee

Practically Family
John Gary's last album for RCA (1970) was a combination of old songs, such as "Baltimore Oriole" and "She's Funny That Way," and vintage-inspired tunes including "(Rah Rah Rumble Seats and Running Boards) Those Were the Good Old Days."
Each side started and ended with an actuality from the twenties or thirties, including a clip of "Red Lips Kiss My Blues Away" by I don't remember which band.
Also a bit of Helen Kane's "I Wanna Be Loved By You" and a portion of Edward VIII's abdication speech ("...without the help and support of the woman I love.")

Last edited:

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
.... living through this Al Bowlly phase .... he is being spoken about so relentlessly .... that we, who all admired him so very much can not stand to hear his name! oh well :p [huh]

Connery

One Too Many
Al Bowlly "Makin' Wicki Wacki Down In Waikiki".

[video=youtube;HSJUTmthI4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSJUTmthI4o&feature=related[/video]

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Al Bowlly overload .... "the very thought of"...Al Bowlly lollollol

rcb-monkeyl.jpg

Connery

One Too Many
Thrilla in Manila - Ali vs Frazier III

[video=youtube;VkOQW-Y-PYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOQW-Y-PYA[/video]

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
.... living through this Al Bowlly phase .... he is being spoken about so relentlessly .... that we, who all admired him so very much can not stand to hear his name! oh well :p [huh]

Oh yes dear... I agree wholeheartedly...:Cry: so sad .... they totally killed him for us! they have killed Al .... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred