Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
The Boys of the Lough album "The Pipers Broken Finger" and a Kevin Burke album tonight.
I had "Waiting For Columbus" on earlier for a Little Feat fix.

just_me

Practically Family
The recording of Lady, Be Good! made in the 90s.

67b3820dd7a06d5909fde010.L.jpg

Twit

One of the Regulars
I'll admit to not being even vaguely vintage or retro in my music taste, but listening to the Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound, they have a bit of a late 50s style image about them but sound more Springsteen like. And the Fleet Foxes, very folky a bit C,S & N but just brilliant!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The soundtrack CD from the movie "Duets" with Huey Lewis and Gwyeth Paltrow. Their individual and duo tracks are incredible! Gwyeth could be a professional singer in her own right! Check it out.

Duets.jpg

-dixon cannon

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Passadena Rooftop Orchestra

I dont know why they called themselves "Passadena" they are as English as a "Hot Water Bottle" should have been the Mayfair Roof Orchestra, or the "Neesdon Roof Orchestra"[/
galleriebild.jpg

They were big in the late 1970's and 80's

Products%5C838%5C752%5C838752_m_f.jpg

728237.jpg

They have a website
http://www.pasadena.co.uk/

PS "wonder if they ever played the"B I B A" Raibow Room in South Kensington in the 70's?"

RetroToday

A-List Customer
Been listening to my Edison phonograph a lot lately since I bought a horn and a bunch of record cylinders for it. Some of the music is very fun to listen to.

Now I just need to get the proper crane to hang the horn with, for now a broomstick and coat hanger will have to do. :p

3266315250_04c33e3247.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn