Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

In the mid 90’s we were in Memphis cross training with Memphis PD’s “Cobra” unit (doubt they’re still called that) on a four day weekend. One night there a group of us stumbled into BB King’s place and Luther “Guitar Junior” Johnson and band we’re on stage and played the night. The music was too good to call the dogs in early. Had a few regrets the next morning repelling from the top of the press box at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. I got over them. Luther is 81 yoa now and still kickin chicken.

In the mid 90’s we were in Memphis cross training with Memphis PD’s “Cobra” unit (doubt they’re still called that) on a four day weekend. One night there a group of us stumbled into BB King’s place and Luther “Guitar Junior” Johnson and band we’re on stage and played the night. The music was too good to call the dogs in early. Had a few regrets the next morning repelling from the top of the press box at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. I got over them. Luther is 81 yoa now and still kickin chicken.
Repelling with a hangover sounds like one of those Xtreme Sports on TV.

Mary Bridget Davies

Janis Joplin performed this song with Jorma Kaukonen in clubs & a few times when she got to Kosmic Blues Band, but never recorded it. If anyone knows where I could get a bootleg copy I would appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk