Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

The Rag And Bone Man

One of the Regulars
Thanks V C B for that, ain't I glad there are still talented musicians, that can actually play their instruments and offer us this kind of music today, as opposed to all the talentless rubbish we have to endure every time we turn on the radio or tv and have to be bombarded, with manufactured acts that have one record then fade into obscurity. Thanks for that

JazzyDame

One of the Regulars
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of a brief telephone conversation with a gentleman whom, I deduced, is Hawaiian, as he tenderly shared with me his desires to teach his children native Hawaiian folk songs. I suddenly feel compelled to learn to speak Hawaiian, and am gathering resources to aide in fluency of this beautiful language; for example, to get a proper feel for island dialect and culture, this sophisticated composition does the job nicely…performed by the First Lady of Song, the lovely Ella Fitzgerald. Please pass the poi, wahine e o keonimana!

[video=youtube;QrGGLM5HAWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGGLM5HAWw[/video]

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of a brief telephone conversation with a gentleman whom, I deduced, is Hawaiian, as he tenderly shared with me his desires to teach his children native Hawaiian folk songs. I suddenly feel compelled to learn to speak Hawaiian, and am gathering resources to aide in fluency of this beautiful language; for example, to get a proper feel for island dialect and culture, this sophisticated composition does the job nicely…performed by the First Lady of Song, the lovely Ella Fitzgerald. Please pass the poi, wahine e o keonimana!

Hmmm...You're sure that he's Hawaiian? Well, at any rate, nice little tune, JazzyDame.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
one more time... shall we... yeah?:p ok

Chris Rea : On The Beach~~~~~~~~~~~~:D

[video=youtube;6X0FjlybCqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0FjlybCqs[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy