Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Reading

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
Finished "Thrones, Dominations" by Dorothy Sayers last night. Good to see Lord and Lady Peter again.

Sounds interesting!...I will be picking that up asap..Thanks for the incite cw3pa!

I'm a big Dean Koontz fan also and will be getting his new one "Innocence" ,has anyone read that one yet??

cw3pa

A-List Customer
Dorothy Sayers stopped working on "Thrones, Dominations" between 1936 and 1938 to pursue other interests. Jill Paton Walsh finished the tome around 1998.

fashion frank

One Too Many
I'm presently reading "Vikings ,The North Atlantic Saga " published by the Smithsonian Institution Press and "Conan The Conqueror " by Robert E. Howard.
I love reading Conan and I have over 50 different Conan Saga books.

All the Best,Fashion Frank

I'm presently reading "Vikings ,The North Atlantic Saga " published by the Smithsonian Institution Press and "Conan The Conqueror " by Robert E. Howard.
I love reading Conan and I have over 50 different Conan Saga books.

All the Best,Fashion Frank

I loved the Conan books, and all the Burroughs "John Carter" books.
I just started reading "Wise Blood" by Flannery O'Connor again. Recently finished the biography of Little Richard.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
I finished reading Rasputin's bio that I mentioned some pages back.....very interesting...it was all strange....all the twilight world of Russian society in the last days of the Empire....

how the aristocrats destroyed Rasputin and how Rasputin ultimately destroyed the aristocrats..... good book and hard to put down for all those who like the topic.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
The Princess Bride.

Goldman had me confused through the introduction about Morgenstern, though. So much so I had to go on Wikipedia to find out his story about the museum was fake. Thought so, but, I'm a bit stupid after all. lol

cw3pa

A-List Customer
Started rereading "Conan the Usurper" by Robert E. Howard. Haven't read any of these since high school. The copies I have I bought new for 60 cents each. Hate to toss a good book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21