Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

BeefeaterGin

New in Town
I kicked back yesterday evening with a hastily made Tom collins. I didn't have much time between getting home from work and the sun disappearing, so I knocked up a quick TC before getting outside. Wasn't my finest hour, but it was better then sitting in the dark :)

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
My brother was down for a visit, so my wife and I took him to a couple of pubs. At the Shamrock Brewing Company, I had their Irish Red Ale and a Chocolate Rye Lager. Then, over to the Cock & Bull for some live jazz and a pitcher of Smithwick's.

Brad

Wil Tam

Practically Family
last night was a doosey

3 mugs of coffee with hickory: the first with Baileys .. the second just black & the third with 2 shots of Bushmills ... several Heinekens later we tasted some jalepeno infused Absolut that we made about a month ago & a shot of icy cold Stoli while counting out then ended the night @ 4am with a shot of Yamazaki while doing the booze inventory with Joey [huh]

----------------
Now playing: Faint, the - The Geeks Were Right
via FoxyTunes

FedoraGent

One Too Many
I've never felt the need to post to this thread until today..

But I had a feverish last three nights of trying to haunt up my old vintage cocktail favorites.

Wednesday Evening: French 75, Southside Cocktail, Original Aviation Cocktail
Thursday Evening: Two double Makers and Cokes (Not Vintage)
Friday Evening: Southside Cocktail, Aviation Cocktail (Not Original), Pimms Cup, Negroni, Pisco Punch...then to oblivion.

It's been a hard couple of weeks. Even though I don't normally do three days in a row and have been laying off the sauce...and I was catching up and updating the ole' score card.

It helps that I've found two speakeasys.

FG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot