Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

Went to a Cajun party complete with 100 pounds of crawdaddies, deer ribs, and other fine foods. I bought some Apple Pie Moonshine and being a Cajun holiday, some Power's Irish Whiskey. The Irish was good with a little cold ware, the shine was great. Neither went well with hot crayfish and hot salsa though.

Later

Hi

Went to a Cajun party complete with 100 pounds of crawdaddies, deer ribs, and other fine foods. I bought some Apple Pie Moonshine and being a Cajun holiday, some Power's Irish Whiskey. The Irish was good with a little cold ware, the shine was great. Neither went well with hot crayfish and hot salsa though.

Later

The apple pie moonshine goes well with anything---just ask Tickle. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Two nights ago...

Georgetown Lucille IPA
Imperial Red something or other from someone
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Boneyard RPM IPA
Boneyard RPM IPA
Boneyard RPM IPA
Boneyard RPM IPA

Yeah. Four of them.

Yeah.

Hi

O.K. the numbers and the names kind of give an opposite impression. You drank a Green Flash Palate Wrecker, then FOUR (4) Boneyard RPM IPA's. Was this because you LIKED the Boneyard or because your palate was wrecked and you just didn't care anymore?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

[huh]

Talbot

One Too Many
P1020833_zpsbc128506.jpg

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
I had a Tanqueray Rangpur and Tonic. Light and refreshing, it should be a good summer drink for humid summer night in Iowa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy