Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

gear-guy

Practically Family
There are some who would say that I drink too much, but I've gotten quite well at it myself as a result.
Beer is always my weapon of choice, and I prefer good German beer, and Spaten Optimator is a good choice. I'll second your assessment Fed.

However, to show Hatguy some cred, I'll drink the hell out of budweiser too.

Last night I drank Stolichnaya, a pretty good Russian vodka by way of Latvia for the U.S. market, mixed with grapefruit juice. I've been feeling a little under the weather and needed the vitamin c.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

vitamin c is indeed a help for the ailing body!

There are some who would say that I drink too much, but I've gotten quite well at it myself as a result.
Beer is always my weapon of choice, and I prefer good German beer, and Spaten Optimator is a good choice. I'll second your assessment Fed.

However, to show Hatguy some cred, I'll drink the hell out of budweiser too.

Last night I drank Stolichnaya, a pretty good Russian vodka by way of Latvia for the U.S. market, mixed with grapefruit juice. I've been feeling a little under the weather and needed the vitamin c.

That reminds me of a scene from Matt Helm.
http://youtu.be/Efo6ohuHC2w

Nothing like fresh orange juice. lol lol

hatguy1

One Too Many
I'll bet they were waaay overcharging for it too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah; it's danged near criminal what they charge for stadium concessions and we're not even a major market.

JamesPowers, wish I had the discipline to refrain at the stadium as apparently you do. I guess we have ourselves to blame cause as long as folks shell out the bucks for this stuff, the market will keep charging it.

Yeah; it's danged near criminal what they charge for stadium concessions and we're not even a major market.

JamesPowers, wish I had the discipline to refrain at the stadium as apparently you do. I guess we have ourselves to blame cause as long as folks shell out the bucks for this stuff, the market will keep charging it.

I wouldn't give them fifty cents--especially with the price of admission!

hatguy1

One Too Many
I wouldn't give them fifty cents--especially with the price of admission!

If it were entirely up to me, there's very few live sporting events I would need to see in person. Just galls me to no end to sit up at Flight Level Altitudes and have to watch the Jumbotron to see what is happening on the field down there way down below me - as you say, with the price of admission. Alas, not always my call, so I do what I can to endure the situation.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Ruthless last night :)

smugshot_8888347-L.jpg

I rather like these spicy rye IPAs.

If it were entirely up to me, there's very few live sporting events I would need to see in person. Just galls me to no end to sit up at Flight Level Altitudes and have to watch the Jumbotron to see what is happening on the field down there way down below me - as you say, with the price of admission. Alas, not always my call, so I do what I can to endure the situation.

Last time I went to a live sporting event, I think I was 15. And that was against my will. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo