Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pabst in the can!
Better than Hamm's out of the garden hose. :D
Didn't drink anything last night, although I should have after cutting on hedges yesterday.
I'll finish my work today, and I WILL have a few drinks tonight, otherwise I'll feel like I do now....:eusa_doh:

Renault

One Too Many
What's wrong with Hamm's???? :(. I still havta watch the bear cartoon least once a month on YouTube!!

And I drink lots of Hamm's. ( remember I also drink lots of NyQuil).

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Hmm, last nite we had Jim Beam Original Mint Julips, wish I had gotten the devils cut or the ghost white instead of the original but ehh, thats okay. First time making julips, not too bad. Had them with some pulled pork & pulled chicken sandwichs on potato rolls. Nothing major since I was out most of the day doing a fox hunt (radio, not dog), we came in 2nd.

Today I made myself a Jack Daniels julip, bit more to my tastes as I usually drink JD & not JB 8p
I still wish I could find the JD green label stuff, seems it was a limited batch quite a few years ago & I found it in a ABC store in NC, never seen it here in suckit DE.

I only drink Killians beer so I'll stay out of the great PBR debate, heh.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
What's wrong with Hamm's???? :(. I still havta watch the bear cartoon least once a month on YouTube!!

:D
Hamms with Nyquil shooters?
Some day you and Tom will have to sit down and discuss your love of Hamms, over a case of it.
The first one that drinks the most without getting sick wins.
If you can call that winning. :D
Then again, Hamms has to be better than Beck's dark. :yuck:

Killians?
Good man. :cheers1:
I've also had the Killians Stout, which is a really good attempt at a Stout beer.

Nyquil and Jaeger.

The bear cartoons are some of the best. A few years ago for Christmas my wife gave me a dvd of classic beer commercials from the 50s. It's pretty Hamm's heavy. And to think folks got up in arms over Joe Camel pitching vice to kids.

Argentina is down under too.
I stopped by walmart and the malbec was still on sale, so I bought what they had left.

And some pbr.
It doesn't taste like water.....if you get the kind in the can. It's decent enough as long as it doesn't have time to get warm

Argentina also has some great Malbec being made there. Probably even better than the Australian stuff--mostly.

PBR tastes like the can. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui