Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

9a8cb97ba83f8f917a48fd4eb373c98f.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hot Corn Bread with Blue Berry Cream Cheese washed down with Asti....oh and of course we did toast the Lounge when it was "data dead" off line.....we thought someone forgot to pay the electric bill here.....lol!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Frïs vodka, ice cold and neat. This stuff is smoooooth.

PO..Tato juice? LOL! They have so many fancy pants vodka's out now...I think a lot of it is hype and the fancy bottle....what was the standard name in vodka? Smeernoffs? (LOLOLOLO) I just never could get past the taste...and I think it is because lets be honest...what does vodka taste like? Nail polish remover....watered down but still to me that is what it is. I know they do make "flavored" vodka but a smart person will stay way from that as what does happen to most people if they have something "flavored" to drink...or worse if you REALLY get hammered? Yep....you eventually are looking to become a famous bowl watcher...sitting to see if it moves while you hang your head over it..at the ready to grab that handle and flush....

Oh...I know you liked your vodka...just not something I can do. Daniel is no vodka drinker either.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We had a creative drink this evening.....scotch and soda. NO ice. Now what made this be creative? The straws! I had a very long straw that has loops in it and total length is about 24 inches long....was perfect as Daniel could sip down the drink without touching the glass.....we may have to adapt one of those "hats" you see some people wear at a football game..you know they have two containers on the sides of the hats with some straws that go down for you to sip on....imagine that! Scotch in one container....and.....more scotch in the other. You could use it while watching t.v ...or actually all day or night!

We had a creative drink this evening.....scotch and soda. NO ice. Now what made this be creative? The straws! I had a very long straw that has loops in it and total length is about 24 inches long....was perfect as Daniel could sip down the drink without touching the glass.....we may have to adapt one of those "hats" you see some people wear at a football game..you know they have two containers on the sides of the hats with some straws that go down for you to sip on....imagine that! Scotch in one container....and.....more scotch in the other. You could use it while watching t.v ...or actually all day or night!

The Scotch hat. :p

Which scotch?
I love those straws!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen