Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Oh geez! That stuff is fizzy water. :doh:
Or this commercial by a famous actor:
https://youtu.be/0xY7mBQrzXU
An unusual flavor---like gasoline! :doh:

I'll bet James Mason never had a sip of gasoline. As a man who has had a sip of gasoline (due to a mishap while siphoning :doh:), I'd go with the gasoline. :p

On a side note: That commercial was shot while James Mason was going through his "Smokey and The Bandit" phase. :p

Attachments

• jamesmason.jpg
    jamesmason.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 110
I'll bet James Mason never had a sip of gasoline. As a man who has had a sip of gasoline (due to a mishap while siphoning :doh:), I'd go with the gasoline. :p

On a side note: That commercial was shot while James Mason was going through his "Smokey and The Bandit" phase. :p

I think all us car nuts have had the gas siphon mishap. :doh:

Smokey and the Bandit! lol lol lol

I have. Its good. Id say very solid. A buddy of mine that lives in Memphis sends it our way when we get low. :D

"Solid" sounds abought right. Cathead, as you probably know, is a small batch distillery in MS. Made from corn, distilled six times and charcoal filtered. Pretty smooth, plus they're big on supporting the blues.

They also make a honeysuckle and pecan flavored vodka.[huh]

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I've got into the habit of having a Gibson every evening which I love. The quest for the perfect martini is a wonderful thing.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I still highly recommend Four Roses Small Batch

I agree, the Small Batch is one of the best Bourbons for the money. The only whiskey I have around at the moment is High West Son of Bourye an interesting blend of MGP's 95% rye and one of their bourbons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran