Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

We don't buy much PBR, because it's so pricey. Runs about 18.99 a 30 pack, here.

Hamm's, is about 11.99 a 30 pack, and Old Milwaukee is 13.99 a 30 pack.

We discovered this, a few weeks ago.
label_thumb_14082001000137_front.jpg

$5.99 a 24 pack.
It's not great, but it's beer.

We don't buy much PBR, because it's so pricey. Runs about 18.99 a 30 pack, here.

Hamm's, is about 11.99 a 30 pack, and Old Milwaukee is 13.99 a 30 pack.

We discovered this, a few weeks ago.
label_thumb_14082001000137_front.jpg

$5.99 a 24 pack.
It's not great, but it's beer.

Holy Cheapness Batman! :p

Last night a group of us went to Drakes Brewing over here. I had a beer aged in rye casks. That one was excellent. :cheers1: I also had a supposedly strong beer that was ok and an IPA that was super citrusy. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Holy Cheapness Batman! :p

Last night a group of us went to Drakes Brewing over here. I had a beer aged in rye casks. That one was excellent. :cheers1: I also had a supposedly strong beer that was ok and an IPA that was super citrusy. :p
Ah, sounds like a great beer James.
As for the KUL beer, it's not to be mispronounced "cool" because it's not, it can't be at that price.
KUL means "cheap beer tonight, throbbing blinding lights too bright headache tomorrow." :D

Ah, sounds like a great beer James.
As for the KUL beer, it's not to be mispronounced "cool" because it's not, it can't be at that price.
KUL means "cheap beer tonight, throbbing blinding lights too bright headache tomorrow." :D

It was a pretty good beer. The Denogginizer was 9.75% abv. It didn't taste strong at all though.......

KUL requires you to drink a quart of Pedialyte in the morning eh? :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It was a pretty good beer. The Denogginizer was 9.75% abv. It didn't taste strong at all though.......

KUL requires you to drink a quart of Pedialyte in the morning eh? :p
The ABV reminds me of Founders Brewery's offerings.
Unfortunately I missed the oak barrel seasonal (only in April) darn it!
Sounds really good too...
KBS_beerpage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred