Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

A few iced cold Salty Scots and Angry Orchards while sitting out back, reading, listening to the Drive-By Truckers and The Avett Brothers, and enjoying the weather that powers wishes he had.
:D

At the in laws. McClelland's Highland. Not the best, but surely not bad.

I think McClelland's is probably the best buy for a Highland that you want to try and see how that particular region tastes. I always recommend it to first timers----all of its various iterations as well. It is of course part of the Morrison Bowmore empire. They have no age statements but I think the Highland is about 8 years old. It is likely from Glen Garioch. The Islay is Bowmore itself---and that makes it also a good buy but it is less aged than the regular Bowmore----if that matters to you. The Lowland is Auchentoshan. :cheers1:

I think McClelland's is probably the best buy for a Highland that you want to try and see how that particular region tastes. I always recommend it to first timers----all of its various iterations as well. It is of course part of the Morrison Bowmore empire. They have no age statements but I think the Highland is about 8 years old. It is likely from Glen Garioch. The Islay is Bowmore itself---and that makes it also a good buy but it is less aged than the regular Bowmore----if that matters to you. The Lowland is Auchentoshan. :cheers1:
8 years? I was thinking 3-5. :D.
I agree, its a good beginner .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112