Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Drank J. R. Ewing Private Reserve Kentucky bourbon tonight during Happy Hour for the first time. Drinking it neat it was kind of sweet & too perfumie for my taste. I won't be drinking it again but if I was to sometime in a pinch I would cut it with water on the rocks. Don't waste your money!

Had a Negra Modelo with a shot of Don Julio anejo while I waited on my Mexican takeout last night. Still trying to decide what I think about the tequila, as I've had smoother. At the price point, not sure I'd buy it.

I married the right woman. We cooked a Greek/middle Eastern meal and topped it off with a bottle of Retsina. To my palette the best hot weather drink ever. My wife enjoys it as much as I and it comes in a one litre bottle so there is enough to share.

Local beer, Jack?
Granite City is a micro brewery chain. Not sure how many locations in how many states they may have. Food's not bad either. I have a membership to their Mug Club & they fill growlers as well. The Bennie is a dark German Bock I like real well. They also have a good oatmeal stout they call the Broad Axe. Those two would be my favorites among their offerings on tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW