Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Lost Signal Brewing's Smoked Pecan Porter.

8421eaf0040d8acf1a2828b287059fab.jpg

I liked it very much. The BBQ was quite good as well. The place just opened and is housed in a former AM rock radio station (KICK) downtown.
I was curious if it had a naturally sweet Nutty flavor or not. To me Missouri pecans are smaller & always sweeter than other pecans & I wondered if that carried over to the porter or not.

I think I know the location as I remember the tower always being there onsite.

I'll have to try it again to confirm, but it did somewhat. The flavor was killed pretty quickly by the spicy macaroni and cheese side dish. :eek:
I'll try & remember to tell my favorite barkeeps to let me know if they should get a keg of it. One of them is pretty good about telling me when they get something from a "local" brewery, plus one of them knows what I like so he always steers me towards something new. That's how I came on to Piney Rivers Imperial Stout last night, after only knowing about their Black Walnut before now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk