Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Guinness Draught Stout in a can.

IMG_8036.jpg

The other evening I finished up unloading yet another trailer full of pine branches and weed-eating about a 1/2 mile of fence in the 90-degree heat. Checked the garage fridge to see that I was out of PBRs and the only other beer was a heavy Imperial Stout. I noticed that my daughter had left a couple of these things from when they visited over the weekend. What the heck ... I'll try it.

upload_2020-7-15_20-11-21.png

Tasted a bit like Cherry Kool-Aid that my Mom forgot to put sugar in. But it was refreshing.

7b5bba652db4014cb8695bbb5528eef1--retro-advertising-retro-ads.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi
I had some of that stuff at a Chamber of Commerce event (i.e. I didn't BUY it). it was weird to get a buzz off cherry Kool Aide. Of course, I knew some ladies in College that used to just put the Kool Aide Mix in the Vodka. Blehhhhh,

On a side note, I ain't ever been arrested etc on beer.

Later

Oh, cool! That spot series from Mitchell is really fine stuff!

Cheers

Turnip
I have found that for me to get much complexity out of it I have to drink it neat & to have not eaten anything for several hrs, especially anything that was not bland. Otherwise any notes just get lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points