Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
I had a little Herbsaint Original at The Sazerac Co. tasting room at Tales of the Cocktail 2010.

I brought a few old things to entertain the crowd.

HerbsaintatTales2010.jpg

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
It's excellent!

The little mini bottle on the end with the tag, was a still sealed 1940s bottle that was sent to The Sazerac Company to compare the flavor profile of the first production run.

The scent and taste were a match to the 1940s mini.

When I had my first taste of the prototype last summer, my exact words were: "I'm very happy".

Sazerac put a great deal of hard work into reviving vintage Herbsaint, brand manager Kevin Richards, and CEO Mark Brown deserve a lot of credit.

You should be able to get a bottle of Herbsaint Original where you are, if you have any trouble drop me a line, and I'll help you out.

Absinthe_1900 said:
It's excellent!

The little mini bottle on the end with the tag, was a still sealed 1940s bottle that was sent to The Sazerac Company to compare the flavor profile of the first production run.

The scent and taste were a match to the 1940s mini.

When I had my first taste of the prototype last summer, my exact words were: "I'm very happy".

Sazerac put a great deal of hard work into reviving vintage Herbsaint, brand manager Kevin Richards, and CEO Mark Brown deserve a lot of credit.

You should be able to get a bottle of Herbsaint Original, if you have any trouble drop me a line, and I'll help you out.

Well, now I'll have to run out and buy some. You have piqued my interest. :D

davestlouis

Practically Family
I've eased back into a little beer drinking after a 10 year break. Last night I had a couple Unfiltered Wheat Beers from Boulevard Brewing Co in Kansas City...good stuff.

Tonight I tried a couple Smithwick's Irish Ales, it's a Guinness product...pretty tasty too.

rumblefish

One Too Many
Absinthe_1900 said:
I think I read that somewhere.;)

Absinthe_1900 said:
They may have a little surprise at the end of the year, first part of next year.

A little hint from 1938...;)

Goodbye 90 proof, hello 120 proof???:D
Please keep us posted!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Madmen.

I actually watched the first episode of Series 4 of MADMEN whilst nursing a glass of whiskey and ginger. Yep, I felt just like Don at my desk!! ;) (Ginger didn't seem to complain either!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters