Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

rumblefish

One Too Many
Mav said:
Just got diagnosed with whooping cough today, so for the next 5 days of antibiotics, it will be codeine cough syrup and diet Sprite. I can sip that while staring at a bottle of Glenfiddich 18 I was given yesterday.:rage:
Reminds me of a Little Rascals episode. "Hey flatfoot, call your shots". The whooping cough not the Glenfiddich or the antibiotics.
Get well soon.:cheers1:

I had a Caipirinha at home, and a Tsingtao at a Chinese restaurant,,, when in Rome...:p

LordBest

Practically Family
Michelada made with beer, salt, tobacco, habanero hot sauce, tomato juice and fresh lime, at a marvelous, authentic, Mexican restaurant here in Melbourne. The carbonation tricks you into thinking the chili is hotter than it is when you sip it, but there is no unpleasant heat afterwards. Absurdly refreshing.

Smuterella

One Too Many
right now I'm indulging myself with a glass or two of champagne that has magically retained its fizz from Saturday night. Its a shame to just let it die after all.

SteveAS

Practically Family
We're having a bit of a heat wave here in the Bay Area right now, so I quenched my thirst and cooled myself with a martini (North Shore No. 11 gin, Vya vermouth, Fee Bros orange bitters, and Italbrand olives). It's good gin, but I still prefer Beefeater.

SteveAS

Practically Family
SteveAS said:
We're having a bit of a heat wave here in the Bay Area right now, so I quenched my thirst and cooled myself with a martini (North Shore No. 11 gin, Vya vermouth, Fee Bros orange bitters, and Italbrand olives). It's good gin, but I still prefer Beefeater.

Same as Monday night, but with Beefeater. That made it better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran