Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

SteveAS

Practically Family
A barrel-strength Four Roses bourbon. I know Four Roses has several different mash bills, and I'm not sure which this one is, but it just isn't much good. I'm glad I only bought one bottle. [huh]

dnjan

One Too Many
A Rosso di Montalcino by Piere Agostina. 2005

Given the surprising depth of the flavour, plus the year, I am thinking this might actually be a de-classified Brunello.

and only $18 !!!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Zaya 12 on the rocks, my second favorite sippin' rum.

Picture_BrianFeature_ZayaRum.jpg

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
From the Ocean bar this evening............

A "Cosmopolitan", to finish off the Absolut.
The obligatory, Tanqueray 10, indian tonic, ice, & lime wedge.
Followed by, and still imbibing, a couple of "Leap Year's".

Danny O

SteveAS said:
A barrel-strength Four Roses bourbon. I know Four Roses has several different mash bills, and I'm not sure which this one is, but it just isn't much good. I'm glad I only bought one bottle. [huh]

Unusual for a distillery to make a special offering that doesn't rate very well.

If it's barrel strength is the proof very high? Often the high proof bourbons need a little water to open them up flavor wise.

John in Covina said:
Unusual for a distillery to make a special offering that doesn't rate very well.

If it's barrel strength is the proof very high? Often the high proof bourbons need a little water to open them up flavor wise.

Four Roses has a pretty bad reputation out here. If you want something a little above Thunderbird but under Jim Beam then Four Roses is your drink. ;) :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner