Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Land Shark Lager, brewed by Margaritaville Brewers. It says, "Island Style Lager". Great beer of you want to be arrested drinking while driving your 1966 Lincoln listening to MoTown.......otherwise it seems to be really nice, full flavored beer, reminds me of a classic high end beer but it does have a slight fruit tid bit taste to it. Not much but maybe pinnapple?

Nice vintage looking bottle too....I take a picture and post.....lol!

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Eeeewww.....I've never been THAT desperate.

Payday today. Warsteiner tonight.

Sounds like that would have a hefty price tag...not sure if you drink it or if it is a sausage....???? I can't help this my Husband is telling me all this....lol! "Would you like some sausage? ..." Sure what kind do you have"????
"Why we have some Warstiener"!!!....."OH BOY"!!!!!! lol!

Sounds like that would have a hefty price tag...not sure if you drink it or if it is a sausage....???? I can't help this my Husband is telling me all this....lol! "Would you like some sausage? ..." Sure what kind do you have"????
"Why we have some Warstiener"!!!....."OH BOY"!!!!!! lol!

LOL
It's a really good German beer. I have washed down many sausages with it, though. Also many steaks, burgers, tacos, fried chickens, spaghettis, chilis.........

Last edited:
Where in the world do they come with these crazy names...[huh]
What was so wrong with a name much more simple like 'Colt 45'..??
I think Billy Beer started this whole designer craze...although I do enjoy Lazy Pigeon In A Puddle pink ale on occasion...:eusa_doh:
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo